Thermally backed roller blinds offer an additional layer of insulation improving heat efficiency as well as the blackout qualities of the blind. Blinds in this range are ordinarily 'front rolled' i.e. the fabric falls over the front of the blind. This ensures the back of the fabric, i.e. the white thermal backing, isn't seen when rolled up.
Blinds can be manufactured up to 3000 wide, in the colours below, and are popular in bedrooms, living-rooms & on ranch-sliders.
Below you can view some of our most popular colours, visit our product image gallery, request any number of samples or simply get a quote.
- 11 Finishes - Our most popular include White, Charcoal, Pebble & Alabaster
- Front Roll as standard - i.e. fabric falls over front of blind
- Oval Bottom Rail as standard
- Finishes (brackets, bottom rail & chain) - White, Alabaster, Grey, Black & Silver Anodised/Stainless Steel
- Hi Spec Components including 'helper springs' for large blinds to assist with raising
- 3 Year Guarantee
- Discounts by volume